Young Life Junior Board Application
We exist to serve the Chicagoland Young Life staff by expanding the Chicagoland Young Life network among young professionals in the Chicagoland area, reconnecting and introducing them to Young Life.
In joining the Young Life Junior Board, you will commit to prayerfully and faithfully supporting Chicagoland Young Life with your time and financial resources. Please complete the following application. You can direct any questions to email@example.com.
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of Young Life ministry in Chicago, including a suggested annual donation of $250 (all gifts are made to Young Life and are made in the sole discretion of the donor)
- Actively participate in furthering the mission of Young Life throughout the Chicagoland region by fundraising and volunteer opportunities.
- Network with other professionals who know and love Young Life in the Chicago area.
- Attend one Large Group meeting per year
- Participate in the organization of one event per year
- Expectation to bring 10 guests to your event
Exists to lead and direct the activities of the Junior Board.
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of Young Life ministry in Chicago, including a suggested annual donation of $1,000 (all gifts are made to Young Life and are made in the sole discretion of the donor)
- Leadership role in planning and managing all Board activities
- Liaise with Chicagoland Young Life Staff to understand needs and areas for Board involvement
- Advisory role in Young Life projects
- Actively pursuing Christ
- Annual retreat
- Quarterly meetings
- Lead team for one of the four engagement events per year