What does it take?
The Chicagoland Young Life Jr. Board is a vibrant community of Young Life alumni and friends who seek to support and promote the continued growth of Young Life in Chicago.
Board Member Desired Commitment:
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of Young Life ministry in Chicago, including a suggested annual donation of $250 (all gifts are made to Young Life and are made in the sole discretion of the donor)
- One large group meeting per year
- Team member in organizing one event per year
- Expectation to bring more than 10 guests to event
- On mailing list of ongoing service opportunities
What are the opportunities?
for Board Members
- Use your unique giftedness in service
- Community and connection with like-minded people
- Access to and engagement with Christ following “C suite” level leaders through Young Life network
- Exercise problem solving skills and leadership development opportunities for the Chicagoland Region
- Explore, reconnect, and grow with Christ in typical Young Life approachability
For Chicagoland Young Life
- Fundraising opportunities for special projects
- Re-engage Young Life alumni toward life-long service as leaders, committee, donors
- Real needs being met by uniquely gifted people
- Strengthen Young Life's network across the city